Friday, April 11, 2008

Jobless yet thoughtful...

I am sure everyone is intrigued by certain questions or certain things to which they go "huh?????". Everyone consciously or sub consciously has this list of questions made up to which they are always searching answers for. My list has gone through several changes over years. Sometimes I do find answers and sometimes I just forget! ;)
Well, for now, mine is as follows.

* People from Poland Poles, people from Holland "Holes????"

*Irony when they say love is blind when lingerie is so popular!

*Fed Ex and UPS merge. I hope they call it "Fed Up"!!! He he he

*Its funny how only losers say "Its only a game"

*People learn to passionately swear only after they start driving! (Amazing connection there!)

*Totally unfair how sun lightens the hair and darkens the skin!:(

*Dearest Microsoft, Its damn annoying to click on "START" to stop Windows!!

*Hell with Noah!!! Damn You! Why did not not kill the last 2 mosquitoes??

*Okay fine, I am paranoid most of the time but then why??? Why do they call it a "terminal" at every airport!

*Brain cells die but the stupid fat cells live forever! (sob!!)

* What the hell is fry the onions till golden brown?? ( Thanks Soo, felt good reading your blog!!)

*"Apart"ments- Why??? the are never separate!

*When will they ever sell the liquids which we don't have to "Shake well" before use???? I am getting tired of it!

Well last one, popular question yet an obvious wonder-"Why does Donald duck not wear pants yet wear a towel after his shower?!"

2 comments:

Soorya said...

:)
Good one...
Luved those questions...
Donald duck wala made me sit up ;-)

Vaishnavi said...

lolz yea soo!!! I have become this biggest fan of your blogs man!!!